Monday, May 15, 2017

Day 1754: A Mothers Day hangover?





Fran, collage, old photo & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, Until you come back to me
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









 
 
A Mother's Day hangover?
I thought that was my nearest description?
No alcohol involved, but an altered state? Maybe.
Back home (I live alone) I find myself staring, then smiling.
 
 
 
 
Neat memories surface, then smiles.
Silly memories = smiles & a chuckle.
Mothers Day dinner was Sunday at SM & WW's house.
4 Moms, 4 Dad's, 1 Uncle & 5 kids.
My MD gift came early Thursday, Friday & Saturday
 



I guess I'm giddy with gratitude?
So blessed, so lucky, so happy.













Muse Mail artists send a postcard to another artist each month.
Suzanne Jarvis sent me this great postcard.










Another blessing.
Thank you Suzanne!












A smile for Monday ...







No comments: