Saturday, May 27, 2017

Day 1766: Gotta red Nose?






Miss Jane Kindness Anderson, 1890, collages, old photo & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Kool & the Gang,  Sexy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Something Amazing! Did you watch ... 

 

Julia Roberts joined Bear Grylls for a special Red Nose Day episode of Running Wild where the duo making their way through the rugged wilderness of Kenya, taking vaccine to the children.

Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWfIzYBpXpY
 





I did donate, but wanted to get into the red nose thing!
I wish I had thought to do it earlier ...
but a day late is better than not at all?
Friday morning I went and bought red noses at Walgreen's.
The $1. noses are on sale till June 3rd!






So, a day late & all day ... I asked people 
to put on a red nose & let me take their picture.
It's funny but people seemed to think there was a catch?
I assured them the nose was free & theirs to keep.
These are my red nose friends.





I originally thought I would buy a few & share, but eeeuuww!
So I bought a bunch & gave as a gift or a bribe.






And just in case they or you want to donate, go here
https://prod.rednoseday.org/fundraise-splash.






I bought a bagful of 30 & have 8 left to bother future victims.
A worthwhile & fun day!










A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: