Friday, June 2, 2017

Day 1772: the last of the red nose people ...





Josephine 2, collages , old photo & digital











Want music?

 





Click here for Maroon 5, One More Night
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








And, the last of the red nose people, 
see earlier red nose people here.





If we look a bit worn, the noses were given 
after a rough day class with Demura sensei.







Red noses were to raise funds for vaccines & food for children http://www.rednoseday.com/










75 degrees, overcast, Santa Ana, CA











TMI???

me vs google?  Not a fair match! 
Google wants people who want to see my blog to "follow" it. 
Then they send you the daily link. 
 I have family & friends who don't want a web footprint, or 
just don't want to be bothered, so I have been sending a daily 
bcc / e-mail with the blog link for their convenience. 
It has grown in number & now Google has tagged it as spam or unwanted, and returns it to me, instead of you. So I get this.


I am mentioning this to you so you will know why you don't get it, 
and how to get to it if you want it. I never meant to be a nuisance. 
If you are tired of it all, I understand.
*IF YOU DO WANT TO GET TO MY DAILY BLOG,
the easiest is to bookmark or save this link: http://jackilong.blogspot.com/
it will take you to that day's post and you can scroll back to previous posts if wanted.

I also link daily from my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.75
Or, you can google me, the blog will come up.

I apologize, I'm so sorry for any inconvenience. 



tough being little











A smile for Friday ...







No comments: