Sunday, June 4, 2017

Day 1774: Six miles from home ...






violet rays, collage, photo & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Usher, Mercy, mercy me
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Six miles from home ...





a local event at beautiful Heritage Park in Irvine.
Lots of families, dogs, artists, ducks, food etc.




and musicians ...





I go most every year,  just planning to look.



People watch & enjoy the music ...



various arts are offered outside by the lake 
and inside the art center ...




opens studios and workshops ... 



some artists demonstrate ...




a great way to spend part of a Saturday.




I did make one purchase, for a dear friend.




I took a few shots of what caught my eye.
This was my favorite ...



a young lady who had her priorities straight.
Her Dad allowed me to take the shot.
 My second favorite shot ...


 










 
this pair who also have priorities.





Then six miles back home.
A fun twelve mile trip.
Happy weekend!








A reminder, just in case you're nearby & want to play?


info & sign up here.









A smile for Sunday ...







No comments: