Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Day 1776: Way too much about me.






me1, collages, old photo & digital (2017)













Want music?

 




Click here for Lionel Richie, Here we are
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









About 20 years ago, I worked in the Artist Way ...
 

by Julia Cameron. It required writing daily pages, doing visits & different exercises. One part was called timelines, where you went back in your memory & answered questions about what was going on in your life at that time.
I was willing, but decided to do my work graphically as I was learning the ins & outs of Photoshop, Illustrator etc as I started my own little "mom and no pop" advertising agency. Back then I hunted through old photos to jar my memory. These will show what I did then for age one & one & a half.

I am sure this is way too much about me, but 
maybe you can think of it as a history lesson?


















84 degrees, overcast (June gloom), Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: