Thursday, June 15, 2017

Day 1785: You get better junk mail, she said.






pc10, junk mail collage & digital postcard












Want music?

 




Click here for Michael McDonald, Taking it to the streets.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







A while ago I got a comment from a blog reader!
That's really big stuff to me, as I don't get many comments.
This comment was "you get better junk mail than I do!"
I think I responded defensively, "no I don't!" ;o)
But when a recent email said the same,
I decided to show you that I get the same stuff you do!





Especially on Wednesday's when the mailbox is full!
So before I toss them out, I use a ruler & tear out  ...


the blocks of colored areas that I think I might use.






I even love the text, numbers, $, % etc ... a bonus.
So you see, we do get the same junk mail?
Now to put it to use ...



step 1


ink pen & watercolor


step 2

add junk mail collage



step 3


 a touch of Montana marker. Done.
Could have cleaned it up a bit, but didn't.
One more ...



step 1


just watercolor ...







a little ink brush & started adding junk mail ...





step 3


what started out to be hair, turned into a hat?
Sometime I am not in control?




And my desk is a mess!




Throwback Thursday ...




Pittsburgh, PA 1984, Pat Sanchez, Demura sensei & Mark Martinez











A smile for Thursday ...















No comments: