Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day 1819: The power of a hug.






Junko, china marker, watercolor & collage













Want music?

 




Click here for Stevie Wonder, Always.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Short story: 

When my Grandhunks were little, 
I told them that we all need 8 hugs a day, minimum.
And, since I live alone, I need to stock up.
They bought it, and to this day ...
when they see me, I get multiple hugs.

2015  (they are all taller now!)


Hugging is healthy.  
It helps the body's immune system.  
It cures depression.  
It reduces stress.  
It's rejuvenating.  
It has no unpleasant side effects.  
It is Nature's miracle drug!  
It is all natural, it contains no chemicals,
no artificial ingredients, no pesticides,
and no preservatives!
Hugging is practically perfect.  
There are no parts to break down, 
no monthly payments, non-taxable, non-polluting, 
and of course... It's fully returnable! 













A smile for Wednesday ...












No comments: