Sunday, July 30, 2017

Day 1830: I still remember.






girl from Indiana, old photos & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Ave Maria
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











It was a Sunday and I remember it clearly.
It was my 8th birthday and 
I was home from boarding school for the weekend.
Sometimes I brought my roommate Dede, but not this time.




My dress was navy with tiny white raised dots ...
I forget what that material was called, but 
I could feel the texture when my arm rubbed against it.
Update: Norma reminded me the material was called 
"dotted swiss", I don't know if it exists anymore?







So today, a lot of years later ...
I still remember.











A smile for Sunday ...



(WonderWoman's fear)









No comments: