Thursday, August 24, 2017

Day 1855: Thank you Jan!





Co, junk mail collage postage stamp














Want music?

 




Click here for Bill Withers, Just the two of us.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









There are angels! I am certain!
Today is another instance where I was wanting for a blog idea.
I have several blogs that I follow, and one is Jan Jackson.
Today I opened it, here, to find this ... titled Ode to Jacki!


Shades;  scan, digital art supplies by Jan Jackson


So flattered by her kind words and beautiful work.
Thank you Jan!

. . .


Students in the recent Big Canvas class  ...
can expect their postcards very soon.











For FB Throwback Thursday ... 


Little Grandhunks 3,2 &1 + Roxie, 2006












91 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA
















A smile for Thursday ...















No comments: