Sunday, September 10, 2017

Day 1872: Gotham to Anaheim Hills.





homework, collage, old photo & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for The Emotions, Don't ask my neighbors.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Six days ...
Superman & WonderWoman took off for Gotham! 



While in NYC they are staying with super hero friends ...




and loving the city! 



 
Who wouldn't love NYC?






And it worked out, that they could drive to Concordia College 

Ethan scored the goal


for a collegiate soccer game & to watch Australian cousin 
Ethan Maguire, play his second game.

 
Ethan is a freshman business major at Goldey-Beacom College.
On a full ride scholarship at the Wilmington, Delaware Collage.



Meanwhile, across the globe in Sydney, his family  ...
Mom - Pauline, Dad - Gav & brother James streamed the game.


Superman, Soccer star cousin, Ethan & WonderWoman


So proud of this cousin!








Meanwhile, I taught Thursday, 
then came to the "bat-cave" for Grandma fun.






All 3 grandhunks (16 - 19) drive, have school, jobs, homework 
& friends, so Laker and I kinda watch them streak by.
Saturday morning I offered breakfast at Kimmie's.
 



Grandhunk #2 didn't want to wait, so he made his own 
bacon & eggs, he was on to dessert by the time I got this pic.
Determined to get his homework done before leaving for work.




GH#1 & GH#3 and I went to Kimmie's ...
& as GH#2 had predicted, we had a wait. A long wait!
And, next time you wait somewhere, 
look around, this is what you will see.







About now GH#1 reminded me I too was on my i-phone!
He's right again! I do it too.
But, I am also taking these very necessary close-ups ...




cool ones, that you might miss?















Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Thanks so much for visiting.













A smile for Sunday ...















No comments: