Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Day 1875: Last nights sunset was a keeper!





www, junk mail collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Tevin Campbell, Can we talk?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Haven't played with art stuff much over the past six days,
while having Grandma fun.



  
I could have. I did read. But mainly Laker & I 
just watched the Grandhunk's busy schedules.
The skies from their batcave made me get my camera!




And, last night's sunset was a keeper ...





too good not to share?










Oh, and I found this photo in a text from WW in NYC ...

 
taken 9/8/2017 by WW


 Superman & WonderWoman are home now ... so am I.





Back to daily life as we know  it.
United Airlines did lose Superman's suitcase, but they 
were smart enough not to try to pull him off the plane.











A smile for Wednesday ...






what?









No comments: