Saturday, September 16, 2017

Day 1878: Art happens here.







Violet, acrylic on canvas













Want music?

 





Click here for Big Mountain, Baby I love your way
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










On short notice, Val and I took off for Irvine Art Center.





Just 6 miles from my home, for their annual ...





An annual show that I look forward to each Fall.
I photograph just my favorites, so to see all you'll need to 
go to Irvine & you won't be disappointed.
Artist information is listed beneath the work, 
and some have close ups.

I apologize, the first one doesn't show well here, 
but in person, it's amazing!









close-ups
















close-ups         






close-ups







close-ups




\





















These were my favorites & they are even better in person.
Did you see anything you liked? 
Do tell!











A smile for Saturday ...









No comments: