Monday, September 18, 2017

Day 1880: Oh the shoes!






jillian, ink & acrylic on flipbook











Want music?

 





Click here for Nancy Sinatra, These shoes are made for walking.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Today's blog is in keeping with my policy of 
surprising you (and me) with whatever is featured 
each day in this little daily blog.
It might well be titled,  when you spend the day 
at the beautiful Getty Museum in LA ...



  

and you spend part of the day taking pictures of ...



shoes!



Irene did say I was strange, but she didn't disown me.




 
No shoes were posed ...

 

 
no humans were aware ...
 
 


no feet were harmed.




Pictures of the Getty & Art tomorrow!
I thought the shoes could be an appetizer?






Happy Monday!












A smile for Monday ...









No comments: