Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Day 1882: Final bow from the Getty!







ups face, ink & ups label collage, journal spread










Want music?

 





Click here for Olivia Ong, A girl meets Bosanova
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I really got my money's worth from the Getty.
Of course, the Getty is free!
And, Irene wouldn't let me pay the $15 for the parking!




The other pics from the Getty are here and here.




 
I love this photo of Irene so here it is again.
If you come here often, you know I love close-ups.




These are my favorites from the day at the Getty.
 

























close up part of a of page from the large David Hockney book.
















A final bow from the Getty!












A smile for Wednesday ...









No comments: