Sunday, October 8, 2017

Day 1900: Decisions, decisions.






Aiko, ink, collage & digital.













Want music?

 




Click here for Hall and Oates, One on One.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I have a job coming up for  ... 

I will be posting on their company blog 
as a visiting artist in November 2017.
They asked me to create a blog doing my art, 
and using Stencil Girl products
Sounds easy, but they have 1440 stencils to choose from!
A terrific variety of beautiful designs.
I spent hours, working really hard to pick my top 20. 
Can you guess my final three? What would you pick?





I narrowed it down to the three that I will use in the art.




I am not allowed to share the artwork until it posts in November,
at that time I will post it here after they post. 









Wonderful mail art today from Seattle artist friend, John Arbuckle.


Letters to Bill Series 03



One of his "letters to Bill" series, I just love it.
Can you imagine getting this in your mail?







Wonderful! Thank you John!














A smile for Sunday ...










No comments: