Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day 1909: Me too!






me too, digital collage













Want music?

 




Click here for Judith Hill, Cry, cry, cry.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










How are you doing?



Have you noticed the tempo has picked up?






Halloween, parties, events, Thanksgiving, Christmas, holiday ...
all galloping towards us at an accelerated rate in my opinion.
And my energy level is  ...




very much like my friend above.
Do you ever take "sloth" days?
I think they should be mandatory.







So I wish you love and peaceful rest 
in whatever you are dealing with today.
I'll be over here hanging from a tree.













2 more ... PSA & upcoming event ...




Jewelry by Linda Bucci



This is a once a year event, that I have attended for years.
It's held in beautiful Estancia Park hilltop ...
1900 Adams Avenue, Costa Mesa
only on Friday & Saturday, October 20 & 21, 10-4
Everything handmade by over 40 curated artisans.
Parking can be problematic, bit it's worth it to go.
I'll be there Friday morning early!


&





 this Sunday, October 22, 2017 -- noon to 3:00PM
In this collage and mix media workshop you will play with a variety of materials & techniques. Collage & paint in a mini journal, play with paint, markers, canvas, make postcards, create a magic book with heavyweight watercolor paper.
REGISTRATION:  $45 for the class. All materials provided. Ages 15+. Skill Level: All.
Limited seats are available for these classes, so sign up today!
The last class of the series of 4, is the following
Sunday, October 22, 2017 -- noon to 3:00PM
3 hours of fun for your Sunday afternoon. 










A smile for Tuesday ...








on

No comments: