Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Day 1910: Time to be a grown up.







face, collage, drawing & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Daily, Look up.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









So tired today. 
Doing paper work, (not collage) is so tedious!
I am trying to get my stuff in order. Ughhh!
Newsflash to self, I am not getting any younger!
And if it's hard work today, it will be harder later, right?
Time to be a grown up. No fun at all!
And then there's this blog #1910 calling?
So as I went through files, I came across this ...


circa 1920?


I thought it's season appropriate, and
some of you might like the vintage artwork?





It's from my Grandma to her daughter, my Mom.
I love looking at her handwriting ...
from nearly 100 years ago. Precious.











And a mailbox bonanza!
This great postcard from Minnesota artist & friend, 





I love his work & this really saved my day!






Thanks Terry!













A smile for Wednesday ...













No comments: