Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Day 1930: Survival of the fittest, or just survival?








flip book sketch & collage














Want music?

 




Click here for Chet Faker, No Diggity.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Jury duty.







To be honest I went on line to see how I could get out of it.
But, I didn't have any acceptable excuse, 
so as my Dad would have said ...
"I had to bite the bullet!"






Check in was at 7:45 AM, so I thought I'd bring you along.
Misery loves company, or something like that?




Lots of lines, scanners, rules ... you know, like the airport.






A huge building with 12 floors of courtrooms ...
Judge Megan Wagner welcomed & thanked us for serving.




That helped. 
I'm guessing 300 of us in various states of waiting preparedness.





Roll taken, some were assigned to court rooms, others waited.




This is less than an hour into the day & the clock doesn't move!






After lunch break, another roll taken & more assignments.
At 3:15PM we, the unassigned, were excused. Done.





Survival of the fittest, or just survival?









4 PM Tustin




And one more sky shot, 
as I picked up a Rx on the way home!










A smile for Tuesday ...






No comments: