Thursday, November 9, 2017

Day 1932: What percentage is ham?







Neil, ink, watercolor & collage postcard












Want music?

 




Click here for the Temptations, My Girl.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









As I got ready for a demo at Tustin Art League tonight ...
I actually thought to myself ... 
what percentage of me is ham?
Because, I really enjoy doing demos.
Even though I am by nature, quiet, shy ...
but when in the presenter role, I am the opposite.
I joke & play & hope for the best.



set- up

Tonight was demonstrating postcards, start to finish.




And, a canvas for the raffle ... "Aiko".


winner, Aiko has a new home.




A very nice group. I get to meet the nicest people!











For FB Throwback Thursday ....



photo by Linda Webb Calkin



A demo for O.C.Fair, about 2000?
Back when I had wings. I could use some now!









A smile for Thursday ...










No comments: