Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 1936: One minute binge watching & some eye candy.






"Millie's older sister", ink, watercolor & collage postcard











Want music?

 




Click here for Lisa Ono, Pretty World.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I know a lot of friends who binge watch on Netflix or whatever.
I never watch long enough to do that or even access Netflix.
Today I brought my breakfast into the studio & opened FB.
I noticed a side bar with the smiling face, Nas Daily.
I watched and was instantly a fan!
One minute videos from all over the world ...
showing faith in mankind, even in bad times.
I watched about eleven before I decided I should share.


 

Nas is Nuseir Yassin, 25,
a Harvard grad from Arraba in the Lower Galilee, who
left a great engineering job at Venmo, NYC to chase his dream 
of making daily 1 minute videos & posting them on Facebook.




Like eating potato chips, it's hard to watch just one.

Try this one ... here.
Let me know what you think?










Eye candy ...







snippets of hand made collage papers, with acrylics.

Yummy?













A smile for Monday ...









No comments: