Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Day 1944: WW planned hike around the reservoir ...






Amelia: old photo, collage & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Dionne Warwick, I say a little prayer.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
I am not quite, but I have two days, right?
I received this postcard from artist/friend Mitzi ...









And at the Grandhunk's request, I will be making a 
triple batch of "peach crap" (story here) ...




and taking it & 2 gallons of ice cream ...
to Superman & WonderWoman's home.
Sharing with 3 Grandhunks, 1 Grandcutie & family.
We will total "17" I heard.
WW planned a hike around the reservoir after the meal.


Wishing you happy pre-Thanksgiving days to you.
May they be calm, fun & better organized than mine.













79 degrees, mostly sunny, Santa Ana, CA






* a special day, Jim Eyre taught class. Demura sensei 
watched us working on kata bunkai, and came in and 
taught us bo bunkai for 4 kata! So cool!










A smile for Tuesday ...




No comments: