Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day 1958: Similar but not the same ...





Elenor: ink. watercolor & collage on w/c paper card.














Want music?

 




Click here for Most Incredible GIRLS Playing Ukulele, Honoka n Azita!!
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









To practice for this Wednesday, 




 
I drew some faces ...
this time on heavy watercolor deckle-edged cards.
The first was more my typical approach,





I did the one above as a demo in last weeks card class.
The others sat, bald until last night ...
when I decided to use some old newsprint from the 50's.




I tore snippets of the crumbly paper and layered ...



they all came out different.



Different personalities ...

 



similar but not the same ...

 


kinda fun to watch them develop ...
 



perhaps an acquired taste? 

 



But it keeps me off the streets! 













A smile for Tuesday ...









No comments: