Thursday, December 21, 2017

Day 1974: My plan is to ...





Ayako: junkmail angel #4, collage



My plan is to do a daily junk mail angel until I don't.
So, a quick step by step of #4 ...



2
1
























4
3
























6
5


































Want music?

 





Click here for Chaka Khan, I feel for you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I'm big on gratitude ...



and today I am so grateful for my good friend/artist Val!
We met for lunch and I was running late.
I was reminded that luckily we have the kind of friendship,
where we accept each other warts and all.
Actually Val doesn't have any, but I do.
We ate at Noodle Street again, and it was great, no pics!
We talked about a lot of things, and when done 
Val offered to drive me to ASW for a needed pick up.
Extra time together & being chauffeured, what a deal!
So blessed. Thank you Val, for you.
I shot these for you at ASW ... they have cool stuff!


















































...  just in case you ever need a disguise?











For FB Throwback Thursday ...


Brian Bingman, Dan Brown, Cheryl Suzuki-Barro, Jason Alduenda, Maegaret Rodrigues, WW-Erin Long Salloum, me.


After an Arizona tournament ... 1989









A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: