Saturday, December 23, 2017

Day 1976: What do you eat ...







Julie : junkmail angel #6, collage



My plan is to do a daily junk mail angel until I don't.
So, a quick step by step of #6 ...



2
1
























4
3
























6
5


































Want music?

 




Click here for The Isley Brothers, Footsteps in the dark.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








What do you eat three nights before Christmas?
Or, when you're not feeling 100%?
Friday night was both for me, so ...
my SOS brain said spinach! My cure all! 
So are beets, but I didn't have any on hand.


 

Since I had a pound of fresh spinach, it was a no-brain-er.
A pound makes a mountain in my wok ... then cooks down.
And yes, I can (but didn't) eat a whole pound by myself.




I had a small bowl of tomato bisque soup leftover and calling me.






I had bought baby potatoes, so nuked then grilled them. 






My grandhunks gave me this great Teavana mug 
with a strainer & lid so I can brew loose teas. Cool!






So this was my meal and Rx! And today's blog!
Never know what you will get, right?










68 degrees, Clear, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Saturday ...







No comments: