Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Day 1979: All about family.





Delia : junkmail angel #9, collage




My plan is still to do a daily junk mail angel until I don't.
Are you tiring of this series? Please let me know?
Meanwhile, a quick step by step of #9 ...



2
1
























4
3
























6
5



































Want music?

 




Click here for Lindsey Stirling, What child is this
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Christmas and the holidays are synonymous with family.
The older I get the more I know, it's all about family.




So Christmas morning we gather ...missing Tarek in Hawaii




Lots of hugs ...





Laker's favorite time of the year.





All kinds of fashion statements ...




some had time for games.



Everyone ready for food ...





and the obligatory family group photo!





Merry Christmas from our family to yours.













A smile for Tuesday ...











No comments: