Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Day 1980: They called it Boxing Day!








Terry : junkmail angel #10, collage





My plan is still to do a daily junk mail angel until I don't.
Are you tiring of this series? Please let me know?
Meanwhile, a quick step by step of #10 ...



2
1
























4
3
























6
5

































Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, Butterflies.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










About 100 years ago I lived in Australia for four years.




A wonderful country with great friendly people.
I was there age 11 - 14 with so many memories.


Kilbreda College, 1953

Every year at this time, I think about Boxing Day
the day after Christmas, a major holiday there.





TMI?













A smile for Wednesday ...











No comments: