Saturday, February 17, 2018

Day 2032: A hero in town!






Floral: photos, collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for  Al Green, I get joy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Great song choice to for today's quick story.
If you met Irene Welecki, one of my heroes,
you would feel the joy she gives to everyone she meets.


Irene, mid-clap!



Irene is in SoCal with the Canadian team for Demura Sensei's
this weekend at the OC Fairgrounds Hangar venue.




Attending all of the classes, seminars & yudansha training offered during the busy week. There is also the after class refueling.





In an earlier blog about Irene (here), I called her ...
"the tiny, smiling Canadian dynamo!".
I could have said, force of nature, indomitable and more!






 Besides being an outstanding black belt from Bonnyville, Alberta





Irene is a recently retired fireman and Captain!
See, I told you she was amazing! 



My hero is in town!









Look for Irene in competition Saturday & Sunday ...






She'll be the one winning medals!












A smile for Saturday ...








No comments: