Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Day 2036: What's up with you?






face: ink sketch, journal page. collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Chaka Khan, Through the Fire.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?












What's up with you in your neck of the woods?
I am home to do a quick blog #2036 ...
and it probably will be a bit chaotic, but that happens, right?

Then back to Grandma time till Thursday,




that means Grandhunk #3, Laker and me.
Grandhunk #3 is 17 and mostly self-sufficient, so it's mainly ...




But, Monday night I had Grandhunks 1, 2, & 3 plus
Grandhunk #2's girlfriend, who I call "Grand-cutie!"
I've been kicking myself for not taking real photos
which would have made this blog easey-peasy.





WonderWoman & Superman left tons of great leftovers.
Monday night is family meal night together & there was 
lots of warming up, eating with brotherly goofing around, 
Olympics on TV, all going on at the same time & I forgot!
After dinner, I did get a few candid shots ...






Brotherly love shows up in various ways.















Gets quiet when older brothers go home & time for homework.






Laker agrees.





BTW: Monday, 6:15 AM, Anaheim Hills, CA ... 31 degrees!
Even Siri said "Brrr - 31 degrees!"
















A smile for Wednesday ...











No comments: